Up to 30% off Beauty @ Asos - 24 Hours ONLY | TheLuckyDiamond: Up to 30% off Beauty @ Asos - 24 Hours ONLY

Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Up to 30% off Beauty @ Asos - 24 Hours ONLY


I am going post crazy today, but you can't complain because guess what, I have another bargain alert for you! I was just browsing my emails and noticed one from Asos which says they have up to 30% off beauty for 24 hours only so that had me hop, skipping and jumping (or should I say clicking) my way to their beauty section and, once again, pages worth of bargains are in front of my eyes!

I am not going to list specific products as there are so many brands on offer from Nars to Rimmel and products from false nails to mascara, that there is bound to be something you need want. I spotted Bourjois products are nicely discounted as well as Eyelure products.

Click here to take a browse for yourself!

Let me know if you purchase anything, drop me a comment or tweet me @thelckydiamnd




No comments:

Post a Comment