Benefit Bargains from Asos | TheLuckyDiamond: Benefit Bargains from Asos

Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Benefit Bargains from Asos

Since the Asos sale started a few days ago I have been planning to put some time aside to scour the beauty section for some bargains! After being busy blogging and editing the first chance I had was this morning and normally they only knock a few quid off Benefit products but there are a couple that have gone more than half price...

If you are a dark skinned girl (if not, scroll down to the next product to avoid crying) you are in for a real treat... The Benefit 'Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation' in the shade 'Nutmeg' is reduced from £26.50 to £10! When I seen this I almost jumped with joy but was disappointed when I clicked on the product and found that only the 'Nutmeg' shade is reduced (don't you just hate it when they do that?). I decided to blog about it anyway as I am sure many girls out there are the shade 'Nutmeg' and so you can nab a bargain!


It is the darkest shade in the range, is oil free and also has SPF 25. It is a light to medium coverage and so I assume feels light on the skin which is always a plus. It is also the winner of 'The Sunday Times Style Beauty Awards 2014' and with hundreds of positive reviews this appears a great product. For £10 it is an absolute steal and I am totally jealous of anyone who is the shade 'Nutmeg'! Click here to buy it!


Now, onto the other bargain that will appeal to anyone who loves eyeshadows... The 'Benefit Longwear Powder Shadow' is discounted at more than half price at £7.50. Surprisingly this price is on more than one shade (yesssss) and the colours are very appealing.


It says on the actual Benefit website that these are 'New' but I am not sure of that as reviews date back to 2013. Seven out of the twelve available shades are reduced and the colours range from milky white to rich brown and they usually retail at £15.50.

A fantastic chance to try out a highly rated Benefit product for such a fantastic price! I think these will sell out quickly, especially in the shades 'Milk It', 'Quick Look Busy' and 'Thanks a Latte' as they are very versatile and workable shades. Click here to purchase them!

P&P is £3 or free if your order is £15 or more or why not click here to read my post which gives you the low down on Asos Premiere which is just £9.95 a year for next day delivery on all orders no matter how big or small.

Let me know if you order anything, I think I might grab 'Thanks a Latte'!

No comments:

Post a Comment