White Musk | TheLuckyDiamond: White Musk

Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

White Musk

Before I purchased this White Musk Perfume Oil from The Body Shop whenever I heard, seen or smelt it I thought hmmm, my nan would like this, and I never even thought of buying it because I mean let's face it, as much as we love our nans we don't want to smell like them!

Anyway, a while back I was browsing the sale online at the body shop and came across this:



I intended to give it to my Nan but WOW I was surprised at the smell, instead of the normal pungent tinge white musk has this greeted me with a rich and floral aroma. It comes in a really cute glass bottle and the applicator is just SO cute!


(Isn't this image effect just divine!)

I put some on my wrist and it was strong to start with but after an hour or so it smelt floral and light.

I paid about £2-3 for this which was an absolute bargain but there is one problem... I just checked their website and they are no longer selling it BUT they have six others to choose from which are:

Indian Night Jasmine
Madagascan Vanilla
Japanese Cherry Blossom
Fijian Water Lotus
Atlas Montain Rose
Amazon Wild Lily

They are retailing for £7.50 which I think is a great price considering you only need one drop to last all day!

TOP TIP: The Body Shop often have offers/promotions on, check their website/in store or sign up to their newsletter and that way you can get things for less. My favourite promotion of theirs is 40% off and free delivery which actually comes on quite often. I know when it next comes on I shall be purchasing the Madagascan Vanilla!

Remember to keep it real and stayyyy classssy
-TheLuckyDiamond

No comments:

Post a Comment