Latest Body Shop Purchases | TheLuckyDiamond: Latest Body Shop Purchases

Pages

Saturday 27 September 2014

Latest Body Shop Purchases



Upon waking up dreary eyed and reaching for my Ipad, my eyes shot wide open with excitement when I skimmed over an email from The Body Shop which said my favourite offer was on! 40% off the whole order, free delivery over £5 and a free gift worth over £10 no minimum order value! I mean, come on, it would of been a crime to not order anything and so I had to treat myself (again, oopsy) to a few things!





1. I went straight to the 'New In' section of the site and spotted the Madagascan Vanilla Flower it is a 10ml Eau De Toilette and retails at £5 but at 40% off this was a steal at £3! I prefer smaller body mists, perfumes etc than one large expensive bottle as I like to change what I wear daily. I will do separate posts on all of these items but I must say I am blown away by this, the smell is fantastic, not to sickly but a perfect vibe of fresh vanilla and one spray lasts all day. It could certainly rival high end perfumes! 9.9/10!

2. This one doesn't need much explaining, my last sharpener got wrecked when I tried to sharpen my Barry M Gelly Lips pencil after people asking how the hell do you get more product (if you haven't seen it already click my 'youtube' link)! Have yet to try it so no score for this yet.

3. This one I was excited about... The Body Shop have a new polish range! It is a colour crush collection and there are around 25 colours ranging from white to black. For someone who rarely paints there nails (due to the fact I have such tiny nails) I am very impressed with this. Most polishes have brushes that are just too big for my nails but this one is perfect and applying was actually enjoyable rather than a chore. The shade I have is 'Meet Me At Dusk' and another great thing about the collection is the fact they are 100% vegan! 9/10!

4. This is the free product I receiveced and it is Ansinthe Purifying Hand Cream. I never use hand creams as my hands luckily never get dry. I only opened it to smell it (I was surprised there was no foil to pierce) and it reminds me of a dry hot summers day. A kind of musky grass smell if that even makes sense! No score as I haven't used it and don't intend to as I never use hand creams so I think I can smell a giveaway hint hint!

For my whole order including delivery it came to just 7.50! Absolutely amazing! Just another reason to love The Body Shop even more (if that's possible)!

Remember to keep it real and stayyyy classssy!
-TheLuckyDiamond

No comments:

Post a Comment